Choosing an air conditioning system for your home or office isn’t something that should be taken lightly, particularly if you live in an area prone to extreme temperatures. You must be sure that whatever type you choose is equipped to properly cool your space. There are some factors that must be taken into account when making this important decision, such as the size of the structure, the number of rooms, and whether it is single or multi story. These are all things than can impact the ease with which ducted air conditioning can be installed, as well as its running costs and efficiency.
Some Benefits of Ducted Air Conditioning
- It is an all-encompassing solution to cooling. Every room in your home or office is kept equally comfortable.
- Ducted air conditioning is easily controlled with central temperature as well as zone control as well as timers.
- Zone control allows separately cooled zones to allow for flexibility as well as cost efficiency.
- Air is evenly distributed through the home or office; no cold or hot spots.
- There is a wide variety of systems available so no matter what style, size, or preference you have, there is a system that fits your needs.
- Since vents mount in the ceiling or floor, ducted systems less intrusive into your overall décor than wall hung or window units. This means that they won’t detract from the aesthetics of your home or office.
- In most cases it is less expensive to install ducted air conditioning than split, wall hung systems in each room. Installing a ducted air conditioning system also adds significant value to your home when or if you decide to sell it.
Ducted air conditioning systems are the optimum solution when it comes to climate control, whether in your home or office. They provide uniform comfort throughout the structure and can be installed in new construction homes or customized to fit an existing home. An indoor system is generally situated either in the ceiling or under a floor, with flexible duct work distributing cooled air through vents that are located in predetermined areas throughout the home. The condensing unit for the system is located outdoors so that any noise made by the system is well away from your living area.
Ducted air conditioning is by far the preferred method to cooling a home or office and finding the right one for your needs will maximize the benefits that you receive.