Winter SALE on all Solar Power and Heating & Cooling Air Conditioning Systems…Buy Now & Pay Later with Humm No Interest Finance- up to 50 months or Pay Less for Cash!
Check out our Winter Specials
GROWATT ‘Super Efficiency’ SOLAR POWER 5/10/25 Year Warranty + Bonus FREE WIFI Dongle valued at $149… Slash those Power Bills
* 3kW Solar Power Inverter with 3.9kW of PV Panels Now $2,490 installed* (over 18 months $69 per f/n)
* 5kW Solar Power Inverter with 6.6kW of PV Panels Now $4,790 installed* (over 24 months $99 per f/n)
RINNAI G Series Reverse Cycle Heat & Cool Wall Split Air Conditioners… Bonus FREE WIFI Dongle = Smart Phone control
* cool/heat 25sqm 2.5/2.8kW Now $1,490 Inst.(over 12m $62 per f/n)
* cool/heat 35sqm 3.4/3.8kW Now $1,690 Inst.(over 12m $70 per f/n)
* cool/heat 50sqm 5.1/5.5kW Now $2,290 Inst.(over 12m $95 per f/n)
* cool/heat 70sqm 7.0/7.5kW Now $2,690 Inst.(over 12m $112 per f/n)
* cool/heat 80sqm Midea 8.0/8.3kW $2,990 Inst.(over 12m $125 per f/n)
Samsung Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning…Ultimate Whole Home Heating & Cooling Comfort + Bonus FREE WIFI Dongle = Smart Phone control
* 7kW 5 outlet/4 zones Now $6,990 Inst.(over 24m $145 per f/n)
* 9kW 6 outlet/4 zones Now $7,990 Inst.(over 24m $165 per f/n)
* 12kW 8 outlet/5 zones Now $9,990 Inst.(over 30m $165 per f/n)
* 14kW 10 outlet/6 zones Now $11,590 Inst.(over 36m $160 per f/n)
* 16kW 12 outlet/8 zones Now $13,990 Inst.(over 50m $139 per f/n)
Coolbreeze Evaporative Cooling… Proudly WA Made backed by an Unbeatable 10 Year Parts & Labour Warranty + FREE All Seasons Weather Seal!
* change over unit from only $2,690 Inst.(over 12m $112 per f/n)
* cool 110sqm QMD095 5 outlets Now $3,790 Inst.(over 18m $105 per f/n)
* cool 160sqm QMD160 7 outlets Now $4,790 Inst.(over 24m $99 per f/n)
* cool 200sqm QMD195 9 outlets Now $5,390 Inst.(over 24m $110 per f/n)
* cool 255sqm QMD255 12 outlets Now $6,690 Inst.(over 24m $139 per f/n)
A hundred years ago, there was very little that could be done about the temperature. If it was markedly warm that year, you’d have no recourse other than to grumble about it while placing cool cloths on your neck. If you could afford it, you’d go away to the mountains or the seaside and hope that the weather would break and the temperature would lower.
Fortunately that isn’t true today. We have some real choices when it comes to the comfort and the climate inside our home.
Using air conditioning units or ducted air conditioning, you can find some measure of comfort inside your home or office even on the warmest or chilliest days of the year.
Multiple types of air conditioning exist whereby your home can be cooled or heated. Some are much cheaper to install while others will cost a little more. Typically those that are the lowest in cost to install, such as the window or wall units, are not as energy efficient and will cost more to operate than a ducted air conditioning unit.
Ducted air conditioning means that the air cools the entire home by circulating the air via ductwork that is installed inside the ceiling. The heated air is drawn out of the home, into the ducts where it becomes cooled air by flowing through a cooling unit. Once the air is sufficiently cooled it is pumped out into the ducting where it circulates into the home and cools the air inside the house. A thermostat is typically used to determine the level to which the air is cooled.
You’ll set the thermostat telling the unit how cool you want the air to be. The unit that you are using interprets this and cools the air to that extent. The unit continues to operate until the temperature in the home that you designated is achieved and then will shut off until the temperature rises again.
This is unique from the way that a window or wall unit might work. Those operate nearly full time and the units that do have a thermostat are not as accurate as central air conditioning or ducted air conditioning.
What is Ducted Air Conditioning?
Ducted air conditioning works on a system of air supply and air return. The air continuously circulates through the system until it reaches the required temperature set by you. This type of air conditioning is also called central air conditioning. Air conditioning installation of this variety can be costly to begin with, but may be much more energy efficient and have a lower operational cost than many other types of air conditioning. Ducted air con, Perth may help to reduce the use of energy for cooling your home because it is by and large a closed system.
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Another type of air conditioning that may be money saving and also quite efficient is reverse cycle air conditioning. This is also ducted air conditioning that is done using what is primarily a heating device working in reverse–which accounts for the name. It pumps cool air into the home after sending it through a cooling unit.
The cooling unit works much like the heating unit. Air is drawn in, either heated or cooled, depending on the temperature and then pumped back into the home. A reverse air conditioning unit is also known as a heat pump in other parts of the world. One example of the reverse cycle air conditioner is the Samsung ducted reverse air conditioners. Perth residents are familiar with this type of air conditioning as it is in frequent use and is cost effective for our area.
No matter what type of air conditioning you elect to use, reverse cycle air conditioning or central air conditioning, it is imperative that your air conditioning is installed and serviced by professionals who know their business. Having your air conditioning installed by someone who is not trained in the installation and does not have the skill and experience required could mean that your unit does not operate as it should and may lead to costly damage and/or repairs.